at ioSafe want to make sure you're hooked up with plenty of storage to mark the occasion. As a result, they're hooking you up with three chances to win a Rugged Portable hard drive of the 500GB variety (sorry, Terrence and sledgehammer not included). Half a terabyte of storage capacity ain't too shabby, but the beauty of this prize is not in what it can hold, but rather what it can endure. It's designed to take a heckuva lot of abuse from whatever you throw at it: drops, water, chemicals, you name it. So don't delay, enter to win and celebrate World Backup Day!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Three winners will win one (1) ioSafe 500GB Rugged Portable hard drive.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. ioSafe and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until March 30, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!