The above debut trailer puts in motion the chibi, strategy-RPG style of Nintendo 3DS' Project X Zone, a crossover collaboration between Capcom, Namco Bandai and Sega. The trailer was revealed at Nintendo Direct's livestream extravaganza tonight, and the title is still set to drop in Japan this year.
Project X Zone will feature 16 characters and players will be able to use their Miis to make around 200 in-game items, Andriasang reports.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27