Another free update is gracefully dropping from on high in Gotham City Impostors, adding a new map, game mode and character customization option to Monolith's downloadable shooter. The East End map is described as a grimy and dilapidated section of Gotham, all the better for two gangs of psychos to wage war.
Bounty Hunter is a new team deathmatch-based mode where, upon mowing down an enemy player, you'll see them leave behind a coin – grab enemy coins for points and your teammate's cash to deny the enemy their score. The last part of the update is customizable player character languages, which means you can finally run around as a Spanish wannabe-Batman.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One