You've seen Metal Gear as a top-down 2D stealth game on NES. You've seen it as a polygonal, highly cinematic stealth action game in the "Solid" series. You've seen it as a card game in the "Acid" series. You've even seen the first glimpses of Metal Gear as a pure action game.
And now, you'll get to peek into an alternate universe where Metal Gear is a mid-'90s FMV adventure game, courtesy of this bizarre live-action Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance teaser video. All that's missing is Tia Carrere and some random "cyberpunk" overlays – oh, wait, that last thing is fully accounted for. We hope this doesn't portend another complete reboot. We'll find out what this silly video is about on April 30.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One