Spider Man games are, generally speaking, made or broken by how satisfying it is to traverse New York City as your Friendly Neighborhood Spider Man. Slingin' webs is the essence of that fantasy, second only to being an accomplished journalist. That's why everyone likes Spider Man, right? The journalism?
Beenox's solution for The Amazing Spider Man, the "Web Rush," pulls double duty as both locomotive and combative solution by slowing down time, thus allowing the player to select their next web-oriented target of interest. Slowing down time will also be helpful for making J. Jonah Jameson's incredibly strict deadlines, which we know you're also concerned about. No one ever said the life of a genetically enriched photojournalist would be easy.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One