The level of granularity is really shocking: Criterion is tracking everything from "Speed Points" earned (which is the main leaderboard stat being tracked during the demo) to whether a player is crashing or racing, and even their speed or if they're using boost at any given moment. All of this is being tracked in real-time, and it's then being pumped into a dynamic web page (you can just barely see the browser URL at the top).
This is a setup specifically for this E3 installation – obviously, you won't usually be watching a web page while playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted. But this little leaderboard does show just how much information Criterion is keeping track of with Autolog in the game. Every single element of your racing will be watched and number crunched in real time.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One