Most notably, the document not only lists OnLive's MicroConsole as competition (along with the AppleTV and GoogleTV platforms, among others), but it also notes OnLive itself as a "potential acquisition target" – which makes sense considering frequent mentions of cloud gaming in the rest of the document.
The presentation also makes several assumptions about the Wii U (dubbed "Wii2" in the piece, showing its age) and Sony's eventual next console, specifically claiming that the Wii U will cost around $249, and that the "PS4" will be some kind of GoogleTV device, on top of being a Sony console.
- Key specs
- Type Audio / video player
- Video services iTunes, Netflix, Other
- Audio services iTunes, Other
- Video codec support h.264 / AVC, MPEG-4
- Audio codec support AAC, MP3, WAV
- Video outputs HDMI (1 outputs, v1.4)
- WiFi 802.11 a, ac, g, n
- Released 2015-10
Google Google TV
Sony PlayStation 4
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One