Mike Tyson is known for his years as a professional boxer slash professional ear-biter, so you can imagine our surprise when THQ announced this morning that he's appearing in upcoming wrestler WWE '13. Tyson's reprising his role from 1998 as a "ringside enforcer" for D-Generation X. He's also a playable character, though, ya know, he's totally not a wrestler.
"The baddest man on the planet is back – and only in WWE '13," Tyson said in the press release, totally of his own volition and not written by someone else. "Fans everywhere can now relive what I experienced during the 'Attitude Era.'"
Only pre-orders of WWE '13 get access to Tyson as a playable character. The game launches on October 30 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii.%Gallery-158593%
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One