Normally, we don't give too much attention to the kids' stuff on DSiWare, but we feel compelled to share this. There is a game called Lola's Fruit Shop Sudoku, and it is a sudoku game designed for four-year-olds. You line up pictures of fruit instead of numbers. This is incredible.
- Save the Furries (SDP Games, 1 player, 1000 Wii Points): You're saving actual little fuzzy creatures by moving objects to create safe paths. Not people dressed as fuzzy creatures.
- Double Dragon 2 (Aksys Games, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points): Billy and Jimmy Lee fight to defeat the Shadow Warriors, mostly through repeated use of that one knee kick.
- Order Up!! (SuperVillain Studios, 1 player, $9.99): Originally designed as a retail cart, the 3DS version of the cooking/restaurant management game comes to eShop.
- Slitherlink by Nikoli (Hamster Corporation, 1-4 players, $4.99) Draw lines to make a picture, based on numbers on the screen. It's kind of sudoku, kind of picross, and I kind of don't know what's going on.
- Jewel Legends - Tree of Life (cerasus.media, 1 player, $4.99/500 DSi Points): Match three to rebuild the world of the "Hods." Won't someone think of the hods?
- Lola's Fruit Shop Sudoku (BeiZ, 1 player, $1.99/200 DSi Points): A cute sudoku game for kids. " "Lola's Fruit Shop Sudoku game is playable even by 4-year old children, yet still challenging enough for 8-9-year-old kids. How is that possible?"
- Key specs
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo Wii console