Bomb Monkey, the next project from Mutant Mudds developer Renegade Kid, will be landing on the 3DS eShop next Thursday in North America. Lest you haven't been following Bomb Monkey, it's a puzzle game about a monkey ... with bombs. Watch the trailer, it's pretty self explanatory.
What's not quite as self-explanatory is Bomb Monkey's multiplayer mode, which allows two players to play simultaneously on a single 3DS. Holding the 3DS sideways (like a book), one player controls the actions on one screen with the D-pad, while the other player controls the opposite screen with the face buttons. Madness. Also madness: Bomb Monkey will cost $5.
- Key specs
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27