Cheesebörger originally hails from (where else) Hamburg, Germany. After rising to stardom during the disco revolution, hard times caused by the scene's crash in the early 80s lead Cheesebörger to its current position as the mascot for a restaurant called "Burger Mouth." Since Runner 2 will have "almost 10" playable characters, we doubt this is the last bizarre character announcement we'll see before the game's launch.
Speaking of launch, Runner 2 will also be released on the Wii U at some point, sporting "Retro Challenges" to play on the WiiPad. A prototype screenshot of said challenges can be seen after the break.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One