Japanese manga Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is being adapted into a video game once again. However, this time, Namco's publishing instead of Capcom, and development is by Naruto fighting game developer (among other things) CyberConnect2 – so don't expect Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle to use the same style of gameplay as Capcom's arcade/Dreamcast fighter.
The first trailer reveals that the PS3-exclusive All Star Battle is rendered in 3D, and features a variety of characters we're sure you'll recognize from the manga, including teeth guy. If you don't recognize anyone (like us), the game is tied to a new TV anime coming this year, so we'll have a chance to acquaint ourselves.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25