"If it does well, we would like to see our next step be a non-fighting game, maybe something unique in its own right," Boon told PlayStation Blog. "This is our first step in that direction."
But this doesn't mean Boon's ready to look beyond Injustice just yet. There's a lot planned for the DC brawler, including a DLC character campaign comparable to what we saw in Mortal Kombat. "We'll definitely want to introduce unexpected characters [via DLC] to Injustice. That'll be our strategy. It's comparable to Mortal Kombat, but being really aggressive with our DLC characters."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One