Hints of this remake were uncovered just three days ago by Xbox360Achievements, though this announcement failed to confirm speculation that CyberConnect2 would be handling the HD conversion. CC2 is making the new 3D fighting game for Namco, and its name also showed up on Xbox360Achievements as the developer for HD Ver., possibly erroneously.
If you're mystified and confused, let us fill in the gaps: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure was a Capcom-developed fighting game released in Japanese and North American arcades in 1998, and on the PlayStation and Dreamcast in 1999 and 2000. The exceedingly eccentric fighting game, based on an equally eccentric manga, was developed by the team at Capcom responsible for the Street Fighter III series.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One