"Since I've received inquiries about the MGS5 title screen/the announcement made at ComicCon which I had no idea of, I looked up on the net and found the source," Kojima tweeted. "But please note that title logo is completely FAKE. I apologize to those who were looking forward. Anyway it proved I can still create the buzz," concluded the designer, who has never had any problems creating "buzz." Kojipro senior producer Kenichiro Imaizumi also denied the veracity of the images, saying, "I've been asked about the screen shots of MGS5 on the game sites. These're ALL FAKE."
Just because that logo's a fake, of course, doesn't mean the game isn't real: Kojima has already been talking about the features of the sort-of-announced sequel, and has been hiring for the "'next' MGS."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25