We're not quite sure what that means, but we've reached out to Capcom Vancouver and Capcom at large for more information, and to find out if these layoffs will have any affect on the studio's new unannounced IP in development.
Update: Capcom sent over the following statement regarding Capcom Vancouver: "Capcom Vancouver has laid off 20 staff as part of its regular periodic assessment of overall studio goals. The studio is actively hiring talented staff to support its goal of delivering high quality games."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One