Marv Wolfman – a Marvel and DC comics alumni and not to be confused with an actual wolf man – is working with developer Junction Point Studios as a writing consultant on its upcoming adventure through forgotten nostalgia, Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.
From the dev diary above, everyone at the studio seems pretty jazzed about the partnership, which is understandable considering that Wolfman was responsible for creating iconic characters like Black Cat, Blade, Starfire, Cyborg, and Tim Drake. He also helped launch the Crisis on Infinite Earths comic series, which any comic fan will tell you was a pretty big deal.
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is coming to the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii in November.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One