A new trailer for Assassin's Creed 3 multiplayer was posted on GameTrailers yesterday. Apparently it wasn't quite ready for prime time, as it was quickly taken down – but not quickly enough to keep it off YouTube. The trailer is framed as a commercial for Animus technology, created by the evil Abstergo Corporation that's dogged Desmond across several games now, and showcases several different multiplayer modes and features.
Check out the video for a look at character customization as well as the Domination and Wolfpack modes, which we tried out earlier this month at Comic-Con.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One