Limbo was constructed with its own game engine, but using a third-party engine on Project 2 will both save time, says Jensen, and allow them to release the game to "as many people as possible."
The screenshot above is the only part of the game seen thus far is above. According to Jensen, the boy may be one of several similarities between Limbo and the new game. "Many ideas were cut" from the first game, "right up until the very end," Jensen says. With Project 2, "we're still working with some of the ideas that didn't make it into Limbo."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One