Grid 2 is set to launch next summer, Codemasters' Ben Walke writes on the European PlayStation blog. The video above provides a look at some of the new cars, tracks and settings, along with an ESRB warning that assures us this is a US and EU endeavor.
Grid 2 will feature "handpicked automotive icons" covering four decades from the US, Europe and Asia, and will take place in Paris, Abu Dhabi, the California Coast and many other "beautiful" cities, Walke writes. Grid 2 will also include an extensive multiplayer system utilizing RaceNet, Codemasters' online tracking system.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One