There is, in fact, a game called "Zombeer," and this exclusive trailer is proof of that unlikely proposition. Upon watching it, you will learn something important: a game that combines "zombies" and "beer" also produces cute, gross and organic projectile weapons. You will also learn that Lollipop Chainsaw does not have a monopoly on unsettling combinations of cheerleading and zombies.
Zombeer is the work of Spanish studio Moonbite, and is set to hit PC, Mac, and HD consoles this year.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One