"The Sony deal was signed February 2010 and ended a year later. We were totally independent, and had no publisher, but we were looking for one," Dontnod creative lead Jean-Maxime Moris told Joystiq in an interview this morning. So, what went wrong?
"I won't go into too many details, but basically they cancelled a bunch of projects, and we were just one of them," Moris said. "It felt bad at the time. And now, in retrospect, it's just one step toward where we are now."
Moris added that he's "very happy" to be working with Capcom today, and that Remember Me is a good fit for "the Capcom DNA." And as for what went down with Sony? "It's just the way things went."%Gallery-162365%
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One