You know what this Line Gun needs? A flamethrower. We've all thought about it and in Dead Space 3 players will be able to construct just that. Just make sure you credit us for the completely original idea!
By gathering materials, one can proceed over to the nearest weapons bench and get to work. Players will be able to "build guns, modify guns and share guns," Dead Space 3's UI lead Dino Ignacio reveals in the above trailer. And once something has been made, players can then share their blueprint with the Dead Space 3 community, allowing others to copy and use the weapon in question in their own game.
So can we make a Plasma Cutter that is actually eight Plasma Cutters? Well, EA, can we?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One