Wii Virtual Console fans can rescue hostages and blow up everything that isn't a hostage in Metal Slug X; 3DS owners get to see through the track in VectorRacing; and DSiWare has a sort of submarine exploration game called Abyss.
- Metal Slug X (Neo Geo, 1-2 players, 900 Wii Points): An updated, remixed game based on Metal Slug 2.
- VectorRacing (Arc System Works, 1 player, $6.99): A racing game with vector-style graphics, featuring twelve different tracks.
- Abyss (EnjoyUp Games, 1 player, $1.99/200 DSi Points): Pilot a biomechanical robot through dark undersea mazes to find energy.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo Wii console