The beautiful art of Journey – and we're talking about the PS3 game here, and not the band, although the cover design for Escape is a total classic – will be available in a coffee table-appropriate format next month.
The Art of Journey, a hardcover book designed and written by art director Matt Nava, includes art from the game, and discusses the influences and ideas behind its development. It also includes in-game 3D models, visible AR-style by pointing a smartphone at a special code on the page. For more multimedia satisfaction, the book also includes a PSN voucher for a copy of the Journey soundtrack.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25