Mercia: Fractured Realms arrives on PlayStation Home this Thursday. It's Home's first free-to-play role-playing game, and follows the recent release of freemium shooter No Man's Land on the platform.
Like No Man's Land, Mercia apparently isn't straying too far from its genre's blueprints. Players can choose between Ranger, Fighter, and Defender classes, and these brave avatars can fight alone or co-operatively across "visually dazzling landscapes inhabited by supernatural creatures and full of spellbinding sorcery." There's also the incentive of exclusive Home rewards in the RPG, if that's your kind of thing.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25