We interrogated Treyarch design director David Vonderhaar, bringing some secrets of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 into the light.
In our video interview, Vonderhaar provides some new information about Black Ops 2's "wager matches." "In Black Ops 2," he explains, "wager matches are now party games and they're part of the core experience. Combat training was separate, and now it's integrated."
He also discusses the crazy new shoutcasting capability – especially crazy on consoles – and how that will make the game more eSports-suitable and more fun to share. Watch the full interview for more!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One