To Whom it May Concern,
I am shocked and appalled by the recent advertisement I witnessed for Wonderbook: Book of Spells. To begin, I'd like to point out that there are cryptic symbols inside the book and it is against the natural order that a television should decipher such peculiar things for us.
It is also wholly inappropriate and unfortunate that, upon utilizing this electronic literature, it should teach children perversion and cannibalism. To strip a man of his clothed dignity and show him in his raw form is unnatural. I also feel, and I believe most would agree with me, that even playfully asking children to eat eyeballs is profane.
I humbly request this "Wonderbook" be banned from children's eyes until they are old enough to know better.
Nancy Ulysses Thomas-Smith
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25