The new system will debut in the game's next beta patch. The update will also introduce the ability for player mercenaries to form four-man squads and join a quick match together. DUST's instant battle matchmaking system is also part of a new feature that sees players fighting for planetary district ownership on behalf of various NPC corporations from sister MMO EVE Online.
Head over to the PlayStation blog for the full article.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25