In a frustrated tweet, Hideo Kojima, head of Kojima Productions, said that "Project Ogre is the project that Ogre appears," noting "Ogre does not appear in 'MGS Ground Zeroes' trailer." While the specifics of the refutation are still in question – is "Ogre" a character in addition to representing "open ground?" – the overall message is clear: Project Ogre and Ground Zeroes are different.
Of course, that would mean KojiPro is working on two open world games at the same time, which seems insane.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One