If you read Engadget frequently, you're certainly no stranger to Google's Nexus 7 tablet that has captured our attention -- and our hearts. Poweramp, one of the highest-rated music players (and one of the most downloaded, from what we can tell) on the Android Play Store, is launching an update that offers Jelly Bean compatibility, and what better way to celebrate the occasion than to give away a trio of Jelly Bean-running Nexus tablets? Also, Poweramp offers a 15 day free trial, so it's definitely worth taking a look-see. Enjoy, and good luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad. For anyone in the United Kingdom, we will feature UK-only contests on occasion.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Three winners will receive one (1) new Google Nexus 7, valued at $200 each.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Poweramp, Google, ASUS and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until September 11, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!