We knew that Ubisoft's Rayman Legends would be launching on the Wii U sometime this Christmas season, but now we know specifically when, at least in Europe: November 30. The game was announced as a European Wii U launch title during Nintendo's European Wii U event this morning.
Naturally, the game's heavy WiiPad functionality was shown off, which allows one player to add lums into the world and otherwise assist the other players, but otherwise the real meat of the announcement was the European release date. We're keeping an eye out for its North American equivalent and will update as we know more.
Update: Ubisoft sends us a short video of Rayman creator Michel Ancel explaining why he's bringing Rayman Legends to Wii U, which you can watch above.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18