- We're not going to see N'Zoth, Turalyon and Alleria, or Magni Bronzebeard make a return in Mists of Pandaria. Sorry, guys. The Old Gods in general will be more felt by the legacy of their actions than by their actual presence.
- We will get more from the blood elves in patch 5.1 - considering the mana bomb that destroyed Theramore was a blood elf creation, that's not surprising to me at all.
- They're going to see how hard it is to remove the "one DK per server" restriction, as the rule seems antiquated at this point.
- Wintergrasp could be included as a max level battleground if there's enough demand for it - the motivation would be to remove the group imbalance issues.
- The gear from Theramore's Fall at 85 will not be available at level 90. Get it now, folks.
- They're going to add the ability to enter old raids without being in a raid specifically for transmog farming.
It's open warfare between Alliance and Horde in Mists of Pandaria, World of Warcraft's next expansion. Jump into five new levels with new talents and class mechanics, try the new monk class, and create a pandaren character to ally with either Horde or Alliance. Look for expansion basics in our Mists FAQ, or dig into our spring press event coverage for more details!