We caught up with Team Ninja head Yosuke Hayashi during the Tokyo Game Show for a quick chat about Dead or Alive 5 and Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, the studio's upcoming collaboration with Keiji Inafune's Comcept.
This interview is split into two parts. The first, dealing with Dead or Alive 5, can be seen above. The second part concerns Yaiba and Mr. Inafune. Keep an eye out for part two later today, because we just happened to run into someone very closely involved with Yaiba's development (and Soul Sacrifice ... and Mega Man).
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One