The crew at Firaxis is pretty passionate about XCOM: Enemy Unknown, few more so than lead designer Jake Solomon, who went to a local shop to pitch the upcoming game to customers. In his own special way, he tries to get customers to give the game a shot come launch day.
If you appreciate Solomon hamming it up, be sure to give our Gamescom podcast a listen, where he joins us as a guest with XCOM producer and designer Garth DeAngelis. They eventually get around to talking about XCOM, but it's a fun and bizarre journey before we get to that point. XCOM: Enemy Unknown will begin abducting your time October 9.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One