Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magna Gate and the Infinite Labyrinth, Nintendo's first 3DS entry into its roguelike Pokemon spin-off franchise, will randomly generate dungeons all over Japan on November 23.
The game, which has still yet to be announced for European or North American territories, makes use of the 3DS' various cameras and augmented reality capabilities by allowing users to take pictures of round things around their house, which in turn open portals to dungeons in-game. So whether you were aware of it or not, there's an entire world of treasure and adventure waiting for you inside of your toilet bowl.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27