The Unfinished Swan, a sort of first-person puzzle game in which you navigate by splattering the uniformly white world with paint, will arrive on PSN for PlayStation Plus members on October 16 in North America. The wider PSN release will occur one week later on October 23. In Europe, the Plus release will happen on October 17, followed by the full PSN release on October 24.
The developer diary above discusses the premise of the game, and how developer Giant Sparrow got involved with Sony. Mercifully, it also explains the title.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25