"Our early sales figures are a validation of our ongoing efforts to push this franchise to new heights," said 2K Sports VP of marketing Jason Argent. "We owe it to our great fans to continually improve our title - year in and year out - and that's exactly what we've done with NBA 2K13."
And, hopefully, Argent is sending an Edible Arrangement over to EA Sports HQ to thank them, as well. EA's canceled NBA Live 13, intended as a digitally distributed product, was the third year in a row Electronic Arts didn't show up for the basketball match.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One