It's been a while since we heard anything about Battlefield 3 post-earthquake expansion Aftermath, but today EA grounded out some more details to us, including a release date of November 27 for PS3 Premium members. We also have a debut trailer to enjoy along with new screenshots below.
The new mode is called Scavenger, a Conquest variation which ties into the expansion's setting of a devastated Tehran. You play as a lost soldier, armed only with a pistol and forced to search the rubble to find more powerful weaponry. If you're lucky, you might stumble across the scoped crossbow featured in the trailer.
The expansion adds four new maps, including the reasonably self-descriptive Epicenter and Markaz
Update: EA notes the Markaz Monolith map was incorrectly denoted in the information provided to us.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One