In response, Nintendo issued its own statement. "Nintendo is in communication with Foxconn and is investigating the matter. We take our responsibilities as a global company very seriously and are committed to an ethical policy on sourcing, manufacture and labor."
Any child labor would also be in violation of Nintendo's own "Corporate Social Responsibility Procurement Guidelines," as part of which Nintendo conducts regular on-site inspections of companies it works with.
"If we were to find that any of our production partners did not meet our guidelines, we would require them to modify their practices according to Nintendo's policy," Nintendo said in its statement.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18