So the bad news is that aside from the helmet, most of the armor models worn by members of the Shado-Pan aren't yet available to players. I have hopes that as the expansion goes on we'll see more of those armor models used for player armor, but for now we'll have to use substitutes with similar colors and shape to the gear worn by the Shado-Pan.
The good news is there is a lot to work with, and there's a lot of variety in the Shado-Pan gear. First, most members of the Shado-Pan do not wield the same weapon. Some of them carry swords and shields, others wear staves on their back. For this transmog I've used a polearm with the same model as the one worn by the Shado-Pan guards on the wall. You should feel free to use any weapon you like though.
Gold scheme Shado-Pan
- Head Replica Shado-Pan Helmet The hardest part about getting this helmet is getting to exalted with the Shado-Pan.
- Shoulders Shoulderpads of the Forgotten Gate Boss drop from Baleroc in The Firelands. As a note, I am aware there are many armor models that only have one shoulder like the Shado-Pan outfit has, but I didn't think any of them captured the Shado-Pan look very well (they're either too small or too plain in design).
- Chest Wastewalker Tunic Boss drop from Keli'dan the Breaker in The Blood Furnace.
- Hands Loramus' Gloves Quest reward from The Altar of Storms. There is a Horde and Alliance version of this quest.
- Waist Red Belt of Gentle Persuasion Quest reward from Continue Your Training: Master Cheng. I believe this is a monk only quest, though it is not marked as such. Rogues and druids can substitute in a belt such like Feral Cord or Raptor Hide Belt which matches in color.
- Legs Bogpaddle Leggings Quest reward from Mostly Harmless.
- Feet Swabbie's Booties Horde only quest reward from Swabbing Duty. Fancy Footwork are a close match for Alliance from the quest Dances with Grimtotem.
- Main-hand weapon Sturdy Yaungol Spear Found in Stash of Yaungol Weapons, a randomly spawning container in Kun-Lai Summit.
As I mentioned earlier, some of the Shado-pan have silver accents on their gear instead of gold. Try mixing and matches pieces from both outfits to get the look you want.
- Head Replica Shado-Pan Helmet
- Shoulders Shoulderpads of the Forgotten Gate (Heroic)
- Chest Tunic of Assassination Boss drop from Pathaleon the Calculator in The Mechanar.
- Hands Liar's Tongue Gloves Boss drop from Magtheridon in Magtheridon's Lair.
- Waist Red Belt of Gentle Persuasion
- Legs Leggings of Murderous Intent Boss drop from Kael'thas Sunstrider in The Eye (Tempest Keep).
- Feet Swabbie's Booties (Horde) or Fancy Footwork (Alliance).
- Main-hand weapon Sturdy Yaungol Spear
Patch 4.3 lets you transmogrify your gear to look like any other gear your class can wear -- but you have to collect it first. Check out our coverage of transmogrification and start running those old dungeons!