Sports Champions 2 shoots a demo onto PlayStation Network later today, with the full game scoring next week on October 30. Sony's motion-controlled follow-up includes five new sportsballs, namely tennis, golf, skiing, bowling and boxing. The demo releasing today throws you onto the court/fairway/slopes with the first three.
The Move-supported sports-fest also introduces new features, as outlined by the above video. Beyond fine-tuning like simpler calibration and multiple user profiles, there's the new Party Play mode, more avatar customization, and improvements to Archery. While the game does let you use PS Move, the awesome Tron-like equipment in the video isn't compatible, probably because it's too awesome to exist.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25