The publisher also announced that FIFA 13 has gone on to sell 7.4 million units (excluding mobile downloads) during its first four weeks on the retail field. This makes the latest installment in the footie franchise the "biggest sports launch of all time" for the company.
Oh, and don't you fret none about the legacy versions of those two franchises. Battlefield 3 and FIFA 12 together sold "nearly 4 million units" since April, the beginning of EA's current fiscal year.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One