As a result of her de-geniefication, Shantae relies on "Pirate Gear" she finds in labyrinths, instead of dance powers, to gain new abilities and access new locales. The Bone Daggers, for example, can be thrown into walls to make footholds.
You can see a few screens on Nintendo Power's preview page, but to see more you should consider buying the actual magazine.
- Key specs
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27