Agent 47 is aided by several systems in Hitman: Absolution, including a handy radar, health meters, and a limited "Instinct" feature that highlights crucial information in the environment. But in the game's most difficult setting, dubbed "Purist," these elements have been turned off.
Want to see what Purists will have to contend with when Hitman: Absolution launches on November 20? Watch Joystiq infiltrate the first level (mind the spoiler-filled cutscenes!) and see how we do without the game's help.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One