Dragon's Dogma will receive Hard and Speedrun modes next month, if the Japanese release date of December 4 applies worldwide. Back in September Capcom told us the free DLC was due this year. We've reached out to Capcom for more details.
The Hard mode unsurprisingly increases the difficulty, while the Speedrun mode (in an equally unsurprising move) sets players a goal time to beat the game in. Completion of each mode rewards players with special equipment.
The update offered no further word on the Dark Arisen expansion due next year.
Update: Capcom confirmed the two modes become available worldwide on December 4.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One