Both sides have accelerometers, gyroscopes, and magnetometers to sense motion, and can be operated either separately or locked together into one unit. It's designed such that games will be able to detect the configuration in use.
We're asking Sony if the company intends to use this concept in the PS3 or future devices.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony DUALSHOCK 3
Sony PlayStation Move motion controller