Aero Cross, the XBLA and PSN reimagining of bizarre footracing game Metro-Cross, has officially been canceled, following two years of total silence. Namco cited "various" non-specific reasons for the curtailment of the project.
Taken with the cancellation of Dancing Eyes and the total lack of other series announcements, this looks like the inauspicious end of the Namco Generations retro revival series. We can probably expect more ports of the Pac-Man Championship Edition games, at least.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One