Anyway, the transmog outfit I've put together for today is based around the Klaxxi Tabard and one of my favorite pieces of plate gear, Swiftsteel Shoulders.
- Shoulders Swiftsteel Shoulders Crafted by blacksmithing. These shoulders are only available to blacksmiths unfortunately. The pattern for these shoulders has a chance to drop off bosses and trash in Black Temple. If you aren't a blacksmith, you should use Spaulders of the Thalassian Savior, which drop off Grand Warlock Alythess and Lady Sacrolash in Sunwell Plateau. You can see the look of the alternative shoulders in the picture. below.
- Chest Glowing Breastplate of Truth Raid boss drop (The Lurker Below in Serpentshrine Cavern).
- Tabard Klaxxi Tabard Obviously you need to reach exalted with the Klaxxi before you can buy it this tabard.
- Hands Ooze-Ridden Gauntlets Raid boss drop (Vem in Temple of Ahn'Qiraj).
- Waist Lofty Belt Random world drop. This will be the hardest item to find, since it's a random world drop. I would scope out the auction house for a weeks. If it doesn't turn up, just swap it out for another simple gold belt that matches the hue of the shoulders.
- Legs Enchanted Thorium Leggings Crafted by blacksmithing. The pattern for these legs are apparently no longer available in the game, so it may be hard to find a blacksmith who can make it. If you can't find a blacksmith, Inkling's Leggings are a quest reward from Whelps of the Wyrmcult in Blade's Edge Mountains, which shares the same model.
- Feet Boots of the Colossus Boss drop (Pandemonius in Mana-Tombs).
Patch 4.3 lets you transmogrify your gear to look like any other gear your class can wear -- but you have to collect it first. Check out our coverage of transmogrification and start running those old dungeons!