- When: Thursday, Dec. 20 (tomorrow) at Noon EST (9 a.m. PST, 10 a.m. server time)
- Where: Meet at the fishing hole in the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H)
- Who: Any Horde character within a couple levels or so of Crikkit, who is level 21
- How: Ask Crikkit or any It came from the Blog member for an invite to the guild
- What: Weekly Dungeon Finder groups
More details are after the break.
For my group, I'll be giving preference to those who are in It came from the Blog and are my level. I'll be streaming my dungeons from my website, so if you don't want to play in public, my group is not for you. In addition, all dungeon groups (and any lurkers) will be using a global chat channel to communicate and possibly swap around between dungeons. I predict camaraderie.
As announced last week, dungeoning with Crikkit will be a weekly event. Don't expect to go farther than 85 with me, however; because my plan is to solo quest through Pandaria. In between events, Crikkit will be doing her monk dailies and mining, but otherwise will not be gaining any experience. This may change if she becomes too fun to play. I'll keep you posted.
We'll still be having a Winter Veil event this month, but it will occur after Dec. 25. Stay tuned for a more detailed announcement.
Do join us if your schedule permits. Everyone is welcome, as usual, except for those pesky funsuckers. We hope to see you there.
Please join us on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H) in It came from the Blog. All guild ranks can invite, so /whisper Crikkit or any online member. You are all welcome as long as you play by our simple rules -- basically, don't be a funsucker! Visit the guild FAQ for more details.